Relaxeazzz.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (the GDPR), the data controller is Relaxeazzz, of Lowman Works, East Taphouse, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 4NQ who can be contacted using the following contact details: Telephone - 01579 321550 or Email email@example.com.
Your point of contact for any issues relating to this policy or to your personal data is Simon Thomas, Data Protection Officer, Relaxeazzz, Lowman Works, East Taphouse, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 4NQ. You can contact our Data Protection Office via post on the address above, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.relaxeazzz.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for products, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information or technical information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information.
- Anonymous information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
- _ab - Used in connection with access to admin.
- _secure_session_id - Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.
- cart - Used in connection with shopping cart.
- cart_sig - Used in connection with checkout.
- cart_ts - Used in connection with checkout.
- checkout_token - Used in connection with checkout.
- secret - Used in connection with checkout.
- secure_customer_sig - Used in connection with customer login.
- storefront_digest - Used in connection with customer login.
- _shopify_u - Used to facilitate updating customer account information.
Reporting and Analytics
- _tracking_consent - Tracking preferences.
- _landing_page - Track landing pages
- _orig_referrer - Track landing pages
- _s - Shopify analytics.
- _shopify_fs - Shopify analytics.
- _shopify_s - Shopify analytics.
- _shopify_sa_p - Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.
- _shopify_sa_t - Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.
- _shopify_y - Shopify analytics.
- _y - Shopify analytics.
Uses Made of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have specifically consented to this;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- Information we collect about you. The legitimate interests that we will rely upon to process this information are:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
If we are not able to process your personal data whether because you do not consent, you withdraw or limit consent, or for any other reason then we will not be able to achieve the purposes listed above.
Disclosure of Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; 2.4. credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- The specific third parties that we will share your data with are as follows, together with links to their privacy policies:
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Relaxeazzz or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Third Party Links
- Paypal, 5 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3TW - https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- DPD Head Office, Roebuck Ln, Smethwick B66 1BY, United Kingdom - https://www.dpd.co.uk/privacy_policy.jsp
- UPS, Forest Road, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 7DY, United Kingdom - https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page
- Royal Mails 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ - https://www.royalmail.com/business/privacy-policy/
Where We Store Your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Automated Decision Making
We do not use automated decision making including profiling.
Retentions of Data
We will only retain your data for as long as we deem reasonable are for the purposes outlined above, which is usually up to 6 years after your relationship has ended with us.
- We will only process your data for marketing purposes where you have given express consent to us to do so or where there is a legitimate interest for us to do so. The legitimate interests that we will rely on are as listed above under “Uses made of the Information – Information that we collect about you”. In any event, we will only rely on legitimate interest as a grounds for processing your data where we have completed a Legitimate Interest Assessment and where such assessment supports the use of such data processing.
- At any time, even if you have previously consented, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and/or not to disclose it to third parties for marketing purposes. You can do this by contacting us using the following email address: email@example.com. You can also use this email address to notify us of any preferences you have in relation to the processing of your data for example as to the frequency of communications that you receive from us or the manner or the subject matter of such communications.
- The GDPR also gives you the following rights:
- to access information held about you;
- to request the deletion or correction of information held about you;
- to object to or restrict the processing of information about you;
- to request that information about you be transferred to another person;
- to complain to the relevant supervisory authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/ whose contact details are as follows:
Information Commissioner’s Office
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer, Relaxeazzz, Lowman Works, East Taphouse, Cornwall, PL14 4NQ. Tel: 01579 321550 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have any complaints in relation to how our business has processed your data or in relation to the exercise of your rights as detailed above you can in the first instance raise your concerns by contacting us as follows: Data Protection Officer, Relaxeazzz, Lowman Works, East Taphouse, Cornwall, PL14 4NQ. Tel: 01579 321550 or Email: email@example.com.
You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to any such complaints https://ico.org.uk/.
Information Commissioner’s Office